1.
We've been required by our auditors in their WebTrust Principles and Criteria
for Certification Authorities v2.0 & Extended Validation SSL v1.6 Qualified
Audits Reports of a series of changes that we must make in our CP & CPS
W4CA https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8995928
WEV https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8995931

2.
2018-07-14 -> Qualified Audit Report
2018-09-17 -> CPS & CP's new versions will be disclosed

6.
The management of the versions and changes on the CPS & CP was incorrect under
the auditor's criteria since Camerfirma has always considered that the CPS
prevailed over the specific PCs and that the update of the CPS would be
sufficient.
Changes related to the self-assessment of at least 3% of the certificates
issued are also incorporated.

7.
We've worked on correcting these imbalances by incorporating the auditor's
criteria into our procedures and the result will be the new versions that will
be published 2018-09-17.