On Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 7:44:15 PM UTC-4, Wayne Thayer wrote:
> All,
>
> I've drafted a new email and survey that I hope to send to all CAs in the
> Mozilla program next week. it focuses on compliance with the new (2.6.1)
> version of our Root Store Policy. I would appreciate your feedback on the
> draft:
>
> https://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/mozillacommunications/CACommunicationSurveySample?CACommunicationId=a051J00003rMGLL
> <https://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/mozillacommunications/CACommunicationSurveySample?CACommunicationId=a051J00003mogw7>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

With regard to the actions.

ACTION 6 - Can we select CA certificates which we do not want pre-loaded? In
some cases the CA certificate is no longer used and does not need pre-loading.

ACTION 7 - Although we support the Chrome CT requirement, we do have a process
to allow customers to choose not to CT log their certain SSL certificates. We
do not redact names, but I suppose we allow a customer to redact certificates.
As such, I don't think the responses listed in action 7 covers this model.

Thanks, Bruce.