Wojciech,

Thank you for the incident report. I believe it does a good job of
explaining how you will prevent this specific problem from happening again,
but it does not address the broader problem of misissuance and Certum's
failure to detect it. How can the Mozilla community be assured that Certum
will detect and prevent all types of certificate misissuance in the future?

- Wayne