We have applied the changes in the current CPS, please see
https://www.ecert.gov.hk/product/cps/ecert/img/server_cps_en4.pdf

So, the "Pre-production" CPS will be advanced to version 5, that will replace
the current CPS after Mozilla community discussion.

If any member has other comments, you're welcome to bring it out. :)