Like I said, expect to defend this in House and Senate hearings.

This is a restraint of trade. You are using your market power to impede
development of the market.

Mozilla corp made no complaint when VeriSign deployed Issuer LogoTypes.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 8:17 PM Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy <