This is not at all a safe assumption.  If they care to know and have active
MITM infrastructure in place, the last time I looked at the issue,
identifying which browser was in use (and generally speaking which
operating system or set of operating systems) was fairly trivial by
fingerprinting the characteristics of the TLS negotiation.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:43 AM jfb1776--- via dev-security-policy <