On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:16:44 -0500
Matthew Hardeman via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

>  Perhaps I misunderstand, but this would seem to suggest that there be
> direct penalties for mere pursuit of due process.

Mmm? Due process is something a minority of sovereign entities promise
(though they are not always very consistent in delivering), it has no
relevance to relationships between anybody else, including Mozilla,
Google, Dark Matter, myself or you.

And participation in Mozilla's root programme is, as the name implies,
solely in Mozilla's gift, presumably likewise Google. Not getting to
participate is not a "penalty".

Nick.