On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:41:53 +0000
Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

> [Wearing crt.sh hat]
>
> https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures now has two new buckets:
> - Disclosed, but with Inconsistent Audit details
> - Disclosed, but with Inconsistent CP/CPS details
>
> (I started discussing this new feature with Kathleen, Wayne and
> Sleevi off-list a few months ago, but I was not able to finish
> implementing it until a few days ago).
>
> I've also made the checks for the "Disclosure Incomplete" bucket
> stricter.  Missing/incomplete disclosures of BR and/or EV audits are
> now flagged.

Thanks, Rob.  This is a really valuable feature.

I noticed some false positives, for example where one disclosure URL
refers directly to the CP/CPS and the other refers to a repository
page which links to the CP/CPS.  Perhaps it's time to require CAs to
disclose the URL of the actual CP/CPS rather than a repository page, as
discussed a few months ago:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/DyF-5NcYpJI/UNoF46XXAgAJ

Regards,
Andrew