Over the past 3 months, a number of other projects distracted me from this
work. Now I'd like to focus on finishing these updates to our Root Store
policy. There are roughly 6 issues remaining to be discussed, and I will,
as always, greatly appreciate everyone's input on them. I'll be sending out
individual emails on each issue.

Meanwhile, you can view a redline of the changes we previously agreed on:
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/compare/master...2.7

- Wayne