Ronald Crane via dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org>
writes:

>Please cite the best study you know about on this topic (BTW, I am *not*
>snidely
>implying that there isn't one).

Sure, gimme a day or two since I'm away at the moment.

Alternatively, there's been such a vast amount of work done on this that a few
seconds of googling should find plenty of publications.  As the first search
text that came to mind, "browser ui phishing" returns just under half a million
hits.  Making it "browser ui phishing inurl:.pdf" to get just papers (rather
than
web articles, blog posts, etc) reduces that to 30,000 results.

Peter.