I've gone ahead and moved [4] to the "Recommended Practices" section.

The ballot to modify the BRs is now in the formal discussion period leading
up to a vote [5].

I'll be resolving the existing compliance bugs on this issue as INVALID.
I'd like to thank the CAs that proactively submitted incident reports
rather than taking a "wait and see" approach. That degree of transparency
is both appreciated and encouraged.

- Wayne

[5] https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2019-October/001145.html