On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 6:10 PM Nick Lamb via dev-security-policy <

> On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:12:46 -0800
> Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy
> <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
>
> > CAs should have been keeping track of and resolving their own known
> > problems in regards to not fully following the BRs and Mozilla
> > policy. For example, I expect that a situation in which I responded
> > with an OK in 2016 would have been corrected in the 3 years since
> > that email was written.
>
> Perhaps to this end it would be useful for Mozilla's periodic survey
> letters to always ask each CA to list any exceptional circumstances they
> believe currently apply to them?

We've included a question about complying with the intermediate audit
requirements in the January survey, but not a more general question about
exceptions. I feel that an open-ended question such as this will be
confusing for CAs to answer, and moreover I don't want to create the
impression that Mozilla grants exceptions for policy violations because, as
a general rule, we don't.

This would act both as a reminder to Mozilla of any such exceptions