Hi Ryan,

I’m in the believe that CAs are a public service and as such they should
provide public information regarding their operational status. The
questions outlined below were open ended to provide CAs flexibility in the
way they approach answering the questions.

I believe that the questions are of value to the community only if CAs
cooperate by providing answers that are useful, brief and to the point
instead of non useful throwaway answers.

To end, I do hope that most if not all CAs answer these simple questions as
it doesn’t look good if they don’t because CAs are about trust and trust is
fulfilled by being open as they can be regarding their operations. Without
said openness there is no trust.

Thank you

Burton

I didn’t want CAs to disclose confidential informatio publicly I wanted to
know