On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 4:46 PM Sándor dr. Szőke via
dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

> > - Microsec will review the CA software looking for possible similar
> > problems - deadline 2020-03-31
>

> Microsec has completed a detailed review of the automatic controls built into
> the CA software. The review covered all SSL/TLS certificate types and focused
> on the presence of required fields in the Subject DN.
>
> Microsec first created a table with all possible Subject DN fields based on
> the current version of the CABF BR, EVG, and Microsec CPS documents. The
> following certification policies are included in the table: DVCP, IVCP, OVCP,
> EVCP/QWAC, EVCP/PSD2. Microsec has collected rules for each field and policy
> combination, which may include:
>        mandatory
>        forbidden
>        optional

Do you plan to share the analysis?

I think saying "We compiled X" isn't nearly as useful to the community
as "We analyzed X, here's what we concluded, we're looking for
feedback and/or sharing for wider review"

This broadly fits into the picture of
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/oP8XuNXrANw/oIYt70IiAAAJ