Dear Andrew,

The purpose of my email was to alert the Mozilla community of a COVID-19
concern as it arose and to start/continue a dialogue on these COVID-19
matters. I was hoping to get some general feedback to help guide our
COVID-19 policy.

I appreciate the feedback so far. As mentioned in the responses, the CA
will have to come forward to this list with more details about the issues
it faces, that way, the specific merits of its situation can be openly and
transparently evaluated.  If the CA chooses not to come forward, I will
assume that it will comply with the July 1 EKU deadline.

Sincerely yours,

Ben

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 2:56 AM westmail24--- via dev-security-policy <