> Presently Microsec has one ALV failure in the CCADB regarding the earliest
> version of the "Microsec e-Szigno Root CA 2009" Root Certificate.
> To resolve this warning, Microsec will request a new audit report from the
> auditor that includes this third root certificate too.
> There is no deadline for this but Microsec will inform Mozilla when the date
> is agreed by the auditor.
> Until this new audit attestation is uploaded, considering the full
> transparency provided by the above detailed investigation and submissions,
> Microsec requests Mozilla to disregard this temporary ALV failure.

I inform you that the auditor issued the new Attestation Letter which includes
all three versions of the "Microsec e-Szigno Root CA 2009" Root Certificate.
The report can be downloaded from the following link:
https://www.tuvit.de/fileadmin/Content/TUV_IT/zertifikate/de/AA2019121301_Microsec-eSzignoRoot-CA-2009_V1.2_s.pdf

We will update the information in CCADB soon.