Let's Encrypt hasn't done anything wrong here.
Let's Encrypt has issued the certificate according to the BR requirements
and their own policies.

Every domain should be allowed to have a certificate regardless of intent.
CAs must not be allowed to act as judges.

Remember, all server certificates have to go into CT log and therefore
easily findable. That can be useful in many situations.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 9:15 AM Matthew Hardeman via dev-security-policy <