Thanks for the pointer, Ben.

I didn't realise that the links in section 'Particulares AC Raíz
FNMT-RCM Servidores Seguros' of their main repository [1] were links
to repositories that would include the applicable CPS... As those
sections seemed to be for ICAs of the root, I didn't consider them as
a source for the CPS of their parent CA. Together with that the CPS
pointers in the certificate profile point to the main repository and
that the QcPDS links in the certificate profiles don't seem to point
to anything, I got lost...

So, sorry for the noise, I was very confused by the structure of the repository.

Now that I know where to look, I'll probably check the contents more
thoroughly sometime in the following weekend, at first glance they
already looked much better.

-Matthias

[1]
https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/en/normativa/declaracion-de-practicas-de-certificacion