From: dev-security-policy@mozilla.org <dev-security-policy@mozilla.org> On
Behalf Of Ben Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 6:51 PM
To: Tim Hollebeek <tim.holleb...@digicert.com>
Cc: Buschart, Rufus <rufus.busch...@siemens.com>;
dev-security-policy@mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Policy 2.8: MRSP Issue #229: Disclose Technically Constrained CAs
in the CCADB

Alternatively, we could replace "working" with "fully functional" or
"operational".  Another adjective that might be possible is "compliant" as in
"compliant server certificates", but I wouldn't want to encourage the issuance
of non-compliant server or email certificates.

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 4:19 PM Ben Wilson <bwil...@mozilla.com