Is there an up-to-date list of all the applicants? Is this BZ search
complete?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?classification=Client%20Software&classification=Developer%20Infrastructure&classification=Components&classification=Server%20Software&classification=Other&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&query_format=advanced&order=Importance&resolution=---&product=CA%20Program&component=CA%20Certificate%20Root%20Program

--
Kurt Seifried (He/Him)
k...@seifried.org