Hi Rob,

Thanks for your replies and for the improvements you've made, especially to
crt.sh. Very helpful!

> BTW Daniel, was there a reason you started this thread on MDSP instead of
CCADB Public (https://groups.google.com/a/ccadb.org/g/public)?  It doesn't
seem to be a Mozilla-specific topic.

Just ignorance on my part. Thanks for the pointer :-) I agree the CCADB
public list would be a better home for this discussion and I should have
posted there instead. I will cross-post a link.