@Watson Ladd,

Again,

We agree ssl.com to cancel free certificates.
It means there aren't only free certificates we're providing.     But also
paid certificates, if only annually(1 year) cert been cancelled it be fine
we can take it, but there are many multiple year subscription purchased by
our users(including some OV certs).
If you bought something with a period of many years, but delivered it on an
annual basis, and the merchant ran away after one year, would you defend
your consumer rights?
It should sounds fair to refund remaining subscriptions' fee if cancelled?
  Especially we haven't to proof OV or EV is associated with HiCA because
the CA's OV/OV won't become issued automatically after domain names been
validated.     so HiCA didn't implement them ever.
We agree to revoke free certificates because our integrating on HiCA,
certificates provided were only free.   No CA's paid product was integrated
ever.

We mean we do not agree no additional proceeding for the
subscriptions/(certificates to be issued) more than 1 year after revoked

personal word from me, Mr Ladd, It is recommended not to do serious
injuries because that are not gentlemen.  Did you see someone disclose that
the server was hacked after run `acme.sh --issue --server
https://acme.hi.cn/directory` on the Internet, or did you get a completely
offensive injection code?  We can accept a source code audit of the project
w/ full git log and databases binlog if you're willing to bear the cost and
we think it's fair because your keyboard swearing didn't pay for anything
but electricity so you want to blame please prove it, if exists and we
shall keep our ears open.
在2023年6月14日星期三 UTC+8 23:38:07<Watson Ladd> 写道: