Kathleen, we haven't had a very long history of working together since I'm
relatively new to this space (especially relative to your 16 years!) but
you were always kind, professional, and responsive so thank you for all
your hard work throughout these years. Enjoy a very well deserved
retirement and wishing you a lot of great adventures to come.

All the best,

Miguel