On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 5:11 PM Ben Wilson <bwil...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> I think it would be good to collect and analyze use-case environments from
> subscribers who have requested delayed revocation, if anyone has bandwidth.

I’m not sure that I have bandwidth, but I *am* sure that I don’t know how
to go about effectively contacting subscribers to find out the details.
There have been a *lot* of such subscribers lately, even if only counting
the ones who had their request granted.

Do you propose that CAs provide contact information for subscribers who
made that request?

Sadly, that level of detail is generally not provided in the CA incident
report, although my reading of the Mozilla incident policy says that it
should be…

Mike