Mitchi wrote:
Oh, fuck! I feel completely stupid now, man! Now that we have used a
different and less elegant solution... this is not documented in
mozilla developers, right?

Hmm.... I don't think it is. :( Certainly no hits on JAVASCRIPT_DOM_CLASS or "JavaScript DOM class".

I hate to ask this, but would you possibly be willing to keep track of the steps you need to take to do this? Once that's written down somewhere we can throw it up on the wiki and it'll at least be _something_.

> If you could give me some more information about this,  please, do it.

I think the only other useful information is that if you're using XMLHttpRequest as a model, make sure to look at the 1.8.0 branch code. On the 1.8 branch and on trunk that code got moved into core content, so doesn't use the "external DOM class" setup anymore...

Oh, and no need to apologize. This stuff is incredibly confusing at first sight..... and second, third, etc. sight too. :(

-Boris