Gervase Markham wrote:
> Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
>> As it seems, there isn't an overwhelming support for the green address
>> bar proposal for EV certificates at this mailing list.
>
> Or rather, those who shout loudest don't like it. I've had the great joy
> of interacting with many of that group before, and I know where they
> stand. However, at this stage I am interested in hearing from Mozilla
> community members such as Heikki and dbaron.

Because they agree with you?

I like it when everyone agrees with me too, but that isn't the case most
of the time, otherwise wars wouldn't exist either...

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://e164.org - Because e164.arpa is a tax on VoIP

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."