"Jean-Marc Desperrier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Armin Mueller wrote:
>> The default  value for security.fileuri.origin_policy=2 on my FF 3 Beta
>> 2.
>
> Yes, indeed it seems I was wrong when I thought it was 3
>
>> If i change it to 3 then my example works correct.  But this is not a
>> solution because it is hard to demand from our users to change these
>> settings.
>
> Would putting all your sub-files in a sub-directory named
> <main-file>_files be a good solution for you ?
Yes this could be a solution.
I have not so many knowledge about these security things, but for my
understanding:  if i have files in subdirectories in a project with a
starting file (expl html) which is itself in a directory, then there is no
security problem if only files will be used which are in subdirectories. Is
this correct