Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Tony Mechelynck wrote:
>
>> If I try to add it, I can't, because SeaMonkey asks me for "my LDAP
>> username and password", and AFAIK I don't have any.
>>

> Right.  Only MoCo employees and contractors do.
>

>> Note: If this remora-reskin URL is really some "restricted" site
>> accessible only to a select few people
>>

> Looks like it is, yes.  It's not a security restriction, though, just an
> "internal server" kind of restriction.
>
> And yes, posting internal server stuff in bugs is bad.  Strongly reminds me
> of
> the Netscape days.  :(

Nevertheless you (Mozilla) might consider securing such stuff with certs
from http://www.startssl.com/ , even so wild cards aren't free usually,
we could arrange that.

CN = Mozilla Root CA
OU = Mozilla Corporation Root Certificate Services

Reminds me of some "other" CA using the Root word in their
certificates.... ;-)

--
Regards

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390