Jose Luis:
> As mentioned in
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/components/signed-scripts.html
> Javascript must be signed with certificates when trying to enable
> priviledges.
>
> How do I get a free certificate for this.

Hi Jose,

As far as I know there are none. It might be that GoDaddy still gives
out code signing certs for open source projects for free (so I haven't
seen for along time about it, they might have discontinued it).

Besides that, it's highly unpractical to sign javascripts and html pages
(as all of them must be signed and placed into the jar) for most  sites,
since todays requirements and sites are mostly not static, but
dynamically assembled on the server side. In my opinion, the security
concept of the Mozilla browser(s) is not really usable... :-(

--
Regards

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390