Hello,

I'm a grad student doing anti-phishing research and lately I've been comparing
the performance of FF2 and FF3 with regard to site detection.  FF2 has been
substantially outperforming FF3 against our test set of phishing attacks
(generally garnered from published online repositories of phishing attacks).
Based on my outsider's perspective, I was under the impression that both relied
on Google's Safebrowsing and was surprised by the disparity between versions.
I am wondering if this is a generally observed phenomenon or if we are doing
something odd in testing that could be causing it?  If anyone has a chance to
enlighten me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Peter