Hi,

I am a student at pursuing my post graduation. As a part of a project I am
developing a firefox plugin.

For the same I need to work on Basic & Digest Authentication of
firefox. Its been quite a few days since I am struggling with a
problem. I need to capture the parameters entered in the Authentication
Dialog box using JavaScript or may be some Observer on the
authentication dialog.

What is the event that is fired after the user enters his/her username &
password in the authentication dialog and then clicks "Ok"? Is there any way I
can get the unencrypted username & password in the plugin script?

I tried searching the web for this but couldn't find any help, could you please
guide me in this regard.

PS: I am in no way trying to do any malicious activity.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Yogesh Joshi

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/