On Feb 14, 1:00 pm, FunkyRes <funky...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes! That looks exactly like what I want to see.
> Hopefully something comes of it.

I played with it a little bit and it does exactly what I want it to do
(and more).
Only hitch is - the addon to test it does not seem to be able to turn
it off by clicking on the icon.
Disabling it / enabling it demonstrates that it works though.

Anyway, I hope this is something that is implemented by the browsers
out there, it would make me feel safer to know web developers are
implementing it and it would be nice to know I can give users of my
website (once browsers implement it) some added protection against
bugs that *hopefully* are not in my code.

I like it.