Can anyone answer this question:
What is the *technical reason* that separate TABS cannot be isolated from each other (for session management, etc).

I ask this specifically because it's great that great strides are being made by the browser makers to keep the tabs/windows isolated from each other so that one can't "crash" another (aka Chrome) but there still remains the problem of a shared "global" memory space where session information is stored (maybe I'm not getting this right)...

Why haven't browsers (such as FireFox) isolated tabs/windows from each other such that I cannot simply replicate a logged-in user by simply pasting into another FF tab?

Thank you.

--

__
Rafal M. Los