Thanks for clarifying the proposal; what through me off was the wiki history
page indicates that it was last updated less than a month ago, so I wanted to
double-check that the frame-support was being dropped.

And just out of curiosity, is frame support being dropped because it's not
useful, it's challenging to implement, just strictly to be in line with
Sec-From, or for some other reason?

- Bil