If you want to make a module that prevents history sniffing completely
against specific sites and avoids assuming the user never interacts
with a bad site, you could have a CSP module that allows a server to
specify whether its history entries can be treated as visited by other
origins. Sites concerned about user privacy would then have control
over whether other sites could detect that they've been visited. A
similar module could be used for cross-origin cache loads to address
timing attacks.