> There are lots of applications that use NSS but use no other aspect of
> mozilla technologies.  Perhaps you should have a separate list of these.

I'd recommend setting up a page somewhere, perhaps on MDC, where
people can easily add to a list of known NSS users.  For example, I
monitor the XULRunner Hall of Fame page and use that as input for the
Featured Mozilla-based Applications page.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XULRunner_Hall_of_Fame

I'm happy to promote the more interesting uses of Mozilla technology,
but people much more familiar with the various bits of code in the
repository need to keep track of who is doing what.

David