On 07/25/2011 10:18 AM, Fluit (CU) wrote:
> Thanx for Mozilla team's hard work and fine add-ons
>
> It came under my attention that certain cookies is using Internet
> Explorer cookies via Firefox
> I am sure of it, but don't know how to prove it
>
> Is it possible that any Firefox or add-ons Team can make a stop to this
> I NEVER use IE, and somehow cookies is adding up there
>
> I did make certain firewall adjustments to counter that
>
> Your help in this regard would be appreciated
>
> END
> *AN ADD-ON OF FIREFOX THAT DISABLE IE COOKIE FUNCTION COMPLETELY*
>
> Thanx Team
>

> Fluit

Hi Fluit,

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that Firefox or an add-on is
responsible for putting IE cookies on your system.  It is very likely
that one of the many other Windows applications that use IE's rendering
engine made a request to the Web that resulted in cookies for that web
site being stored.  I hope that helps.

Regards,

Brandon Sterne
Mozilla Security Group