Hi all

I'm looking for a way to programmatically find the current Firefox profile
folder. I'm developing a digital signing solution entirely in web. In other
words, I'm developing a signed Java applet that reads the personal
certificate inside a PKCS#11 module configured in Firefox. My problem
resides in how to locate the path of current profile folder. I need it
because there are some files used for Firefox certificate repository. I was
trying some Javascript solution, however I fell in some security issues. As
far as I know is not possible simply to call a javascript that give me the
path.
If you guys know how to do that, please give me the trick.
Thanks in advance.