Hi Everybody!

We've just created a new mozilla.dev.privacy group (and associated
dev-privacy list) for those of you interested in participating in
discussions about our privacy-related engineering efforts.  Up until
now, the privacy engineering discussions have been spread throughout
various other lists and this is an effort to put them all in one place
that's easy to find.

As we continue to execute on the privacy roadmap, we'd like to discuss
design decisions, implementation details, new ideas, and current
technical privacy topics there with your input.

Subscribe:
newsgroup - news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.dev.privacy
mailing list - https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-privacy
google group - http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.privacy

(The Google group is still being initialized, but it should be available
soon and the newsgroup and mailing list are ready for use.)

See you there!

-Sid