Hi All,

bcc'ing broadly here since I've attempted to answer questions from a
lot of different people.

I've written a new document which documents the OpenWebApps/B2G model
in more detail: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/SecurityDetails

Please post any replies to dev-webapps in order to keep the discussion
coherent. There are still some sections missing towards the end, but
they should mostly cover implementation details. My hope is to fill
those out too very soon, but the document already seems useful so I
wanted to start pointing people to it.

I'm very aware that it's a big document, but there's been a lot of
questions and confusion, so there's a lot of information to get out.
I've tried to put useful headings on the various sections so that
people can skip to the sections that interest them.

/ Jonas