On Aug 16, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM, DANIEL JESUS COLOMA BAIGES
> <dcol...@tid.es> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The bottom line is that we need a decision today, whatever that decision is.
>> We are moving back and forth continuously (the protocol was suggested late
>> June) and that is something we cannot afford.
>
> Given that we haven't even done a security review of the API, I don't
> see how we could possibly commit to an API today.

Humm, I think we did a security review. At least as a result of that a lot of
changes were agreed and already implemented.

> It would also be very helpful to know deadlines like this earlier.

V1 has been the deadline since the whole project was started.

> / Jonas

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace
situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: