Thank you Boris and Daniel, for the information.

Den 10-12-2012 03:11Boris Zbarsky skrev:
access to the width and height of the image.

Is this also true for video?

allows a site to examine the effects of that stylesheet on elements of
the page (e.g. by looking at their computed style).

According to the documentation I have read, this is the case in Firefox and IE (though I know Firefox allows CSS loads without a Content-Type header). Chrome allows some CSS loads with any Content-Type, if the first part is valid, whatever that means.

effects on the script environment and DOM of the site (but does NOT
allow access to things like line text information of exceptions from
that script).

This makes JSON interesting. From what I have read the data is not available cross-site, but you can detect if the root is a non-empty object versus any other type. Non-empty objects fail earlier in the processing, so it may be exposed to less attack surface.

what category its server-provided MIME type falls into (at least far
enough to tell apart "image", "document", and "not supported").6

I didn't know that. Do you have an example?

I have also read somewhere that it may be possible to trick users to copy or drag data out of an invisible frame, so I think X-Frame-Options is required.

I'm not sure there's a clear and unambiguous list anywhere.

That is what I thought. It would be nice if browsers supported a HTTP header or similar saying "don't allow any cross-site exceptions on this response".

Some of your formulations in your answers inspired me to try some different search terms, where I was able to find this:
http://code.google.com/p/browsersec/wiki/Part2#Life_outside_same-origin_rules