We are looking for 3-5 Mozilla contributors who have a passion for safe, secure, private, and trustworthy user experiences and would like to join us for a full day meeting inSan Francisco on Tuesday, June 25, 2013.

The purpose of this meeting will be to write a new code of practice for user data and services. The aim of this code is to articulate our commitments to user safety, security, and privacy and establish accountability for achieving those goals. The code will build on the Mozilla Manifesto <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/>and the existing six Mozilla privacy principles <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/>.

If you think you'd like to join us, please email Stacy Martin <mailto:st...@mozilla.com> by June 12th and tell us how you can add value to this meeting. We will notify the chosen participants by June 14th.

Note: travel support may be available.

--

*alina hua *   |   manager, product privacy & data governance
mozilla   ::   2 harrison street, suite 700   ::   san francisco, ca 94105

al...@mozilla.com
+1 650 903 0800, x888