On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 2:46:58 PM UTC-4, hummelr...@gmail.com wrote:

> It would be so great if someone could explain to me what this are for
> extensions and how to use them.

Unfortunately - I realize that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but
it's the best advice I can give you - the right thing here is "don't do this".

I'm not a lawyer, and I don't know what jurisdiction you're in, but in my
very-unpleasant experience, non-experts doing forensic work does not end well
for anyone.

More generally, this forum is intended for policy and implementation
discussions around the security of current and upcoming Mozilla products, and
the version of Firefox you're describing has been out of date for a long time.
I encourage you not to use the version of Firefox you're describing. My advice
is to download a new, current version of Firefox and use it if at all possible
on a different machine.

If you have more questions or would like to follow this up for some other
reason, please email me directly and I'd be happy to discuss it.

- mhoye