"Certum Domain Validation CA SHA2" is an intermediate cert, that chains up to the "Certum Trusted Network CA" root cert that is included in NSS. NSS includes root certs / trust anchors (so not usually intermediate certs).

Websites are expected to serve up the intermediate cert(s) along with their TLS cert. The site https://lk.peterburgregiongaz.ru/ is only serving up the TLS cert.

Other than that, I do not see any problem with the TLS cert:
https://crt.sh/?id=655675810

And the intermediate cert looks fine too -- just needs to be served up by the webserver.
https://crt.sh/?id=5623969

Hope that helps.

Kathleen