Hi,

Since the last update I cannot access my linksys wifi router any more.
I tried a lot of thing, but I can’t get rid of the message that this web side
not secure.
I appreciate all your effort to make browsing in the internet safer, but there
should be still the way to override the security settings of a web page like I
do need.
Since many many years is Firefox my preferred browser, but it’s not the first
time that I have problem with a to high security setting, and if there is no
solution to access my router soon, I will be forced to change my main browser.

Sorry about the screen shots, but the language of my computer is German und so
are the screen shots. If you need additional information, please contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon, and hope you will have a solution for it.

Sincerely

Stefan