Hello,

I have a fleet about 9,000 Windows machines, about 8,800 of those have an older
version of Firefox that dates back to 2017. Our Information Security  team has
identified these as a problem, I have been tasked with addressing it.

The browsers are obviously not up to date because they are not being used. It
would be a hard sell to upper management add new packages and take on then keep
Firefox up to date for the fleet.

So that leaves me with 2 options:
1. Uninstall and give instructions how to re-install.
2. Is there any way I can leverage Group Policy/SCCM to get those browsers up
to date and keep them that way using the Mozilla Maintenance Service - or
something similar?

Thanks!