Hello,

I have an issue creating a self signed CA with a valid authorityKeyIdentifier
extension. I can create the CA but during the creation process I get asked to
provide a value for "authCertSerial" and I have no idea what value to provide.

I tried multiple values there but the certutil creates a new Serail Number
which does not match the Serial Number of the certificate. The issue is then
that all signed certificates by this CA become invalid as the Certificate
Serial Number in the authorityKeyIdentifier extension dont match the Serial
Number in the CA certificate.

Any hint would be great full as I can not find and good documentation about
this point.

Thanks
Rene