So do DLBI ASAP, if you get my drift?

/be

Patrick Walton wrote:
On 8/2/13 12:23 PM, Jack Moffitt wrote:
We are starting to plan what will go in the first numbered version of
Servo. The proposal is to gate the initial release on a set of
criteria, and after that releases will be time based and include
whatever features are done by the release date (much like Rust).

We need to define what the release criteria are for this 0.1 release.
I'm not sure what specific timeline others were thinking, but I expect
we want to get this out there soon, perhaps the latest target would be
early next year.

I've created a page with a straw-man proposal of these criteria, and
any input is welcome. Should we have more things? Or less?

This sounds basically good; the main thing I considered missing is invalidation (which I added). As I said on the page, I think that it's going to be hard to get any meaningful numbers out of dynamic HTML benchmarks while we're still repainting the entire page whenever anything changes.

Patrick