The flow representing the body is semantically reconstructed from scratch. Now
that doesn't have to actually be what happens at the machine level--I have a
TODO that we should reuse parts of flows where possible to accommodate
efficient handling of cases like this. This shouldn't affect the safety of the
design as long as the "flow-to-be-reused" is appropriately sanitized at the
Rust type system level to avoid use-after-free of dead child flows/boxes.

Patrick